The Watchmaker Manufacturer was using a home made platform to sell its products on line which was not satisfying in terms of artistic content, limited product information, images and videos not up to date and not adapted for the web.
- Implement worldwide E-Commerce website in 35 countries, in 11 languages within 4 main distribution areas.
- Provide a content management system (CMS) tailored to Digital department artistic needs.
- Have up to date product information and digital assets
- Manage dependencies with ERP system, synchronisation between waterfall and agile projects
- Diagnostic, Requirement analysis and Request for proposal.
- Overall supervision of the digital and technical teams in the project delivery (Internal resources and Offshoring in India).
- Ensure consistency between Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Content Management System (CMS).
- Tracking and reporting to ensure profitability.
- Change management and internal teams training.
- Projects delivered on time within budget.
- More than 10 watches sold over Christmas 2014 in US, no sells has been done before with E-Commerce in this country.
- Internal teams fully trained and self-sufficient.