Books and goodies where sold thanks a form on NGO website, payment was expected after sending an invoice to the customer. In addition to heavy manual workload, NGO lost around $ 200K per year because of invoices non-payment.
- Implement a new E-Commerce website which match with NGO corporate graphic design but still with a graphic specificity for the distribution unit.
- Find a solution which not overload IT Infrastructure resources.
- Connect E-Commerce to website CMS for Product Description and to logistics supplier partner system (SAP).
- Find an E-Commerce with administration fitted for end users with a very good UX.
- Perform a market study and qualify solution with a Request For Information.
- Help writing specification and conduct Request For Proposal to find the best solution with the best provider.
- Supervise project implementation in relation with the audiovisual distribution unit, NGO Infrastructure team, NGO IT security advisor, E-Commerce solution integration provider and NGO Logistics partner.
- Drive steering committees with top management, report to all stakeholders accordingly of communication level.
- Organise and conduct change management, testing and go live.
- Budget paid back only by sold one year after the beginning of the project.
- No more manual work to deliver products, manage product descriptions.
- New tool to promote products, manage customers relationship and statistics on visits and sales.
- Secure hybrid architecture which allows to deliver the whole project in six months.