In a context of fast growing organization, the Human Resources processes assesment has been delivered to increase operational efficiency.
The objectives of the project where to first assess HR processes and then to build a digital strategy, in two steps:
- Implement “Quick wins” functionalities to answer HR requirements through small, flexible and short-term projects,
- Work on a global approach, to decide whether to keep the existing ERP, or if a specific HR software should be selected, as a global solution to support all the organization.
We have been asked, in coordination with the Human Resources and IS teams, to:
- Assess, analyse and document HR information needs and processes,
- Specify and design HR information software and reporting solution,
- Build and document HR information system (HRIS) roadmap meeting the company requirements, planning, priorities and budget.
A very clear action plan has been produced, including the following documents:
- Main document: Human Resources process assessment
- Human Resources requirements
- High level action plan (with priorities and work effort)
- Detailed functional and technical specification for the development of a Human Resources Management System designed to track transactional and statistic data
- Visual flows to describe HR processes (Classification, Selection, Recruitment, Learning & Staff Development, Performance Management, Administration, Termination)
- List of required reports for operational (Transactions) and management (Statistics) needs, with priority
- Action planning