Implementation of a global and centralized Supply Chain management Information System, keeping the culture of decentralization, but adding common processes and shared information on stocks available.
The scope of the processes covered for 4’000 users is
- Forecast and Demand Planning (FDP)
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Order to Delivery (O2D)
- Material Management (MM)
- Consolidation Reporting Closing – General Ledger (CRC)
- Asset Management
- Pledges Management & Accounts Receivable
The ERP uses a standard MRP engine to procure or transfer the materials to the different field operations. These processes involve the monitoring of stocks and, in particular, the generation of procurement proposals for purchasing and/or material transfer.
Aboneo played several roles in the selection process and implementation:
- As IS Project Manager, organize and participate to the solution selection (ERP software and Services),
- As Delivery Manager and Scrum Master, coordinate between business process owners, ERP consultants, IT developers and IT Department in order to deliver the solution (ERP setup, Interfaces, Data Migration), application enhancements and mobile application developments,
- Prepare and organize the following “Change management” activities for the roll-out in the countries
- gap analysis (processes, human resources, network infrastructure)
- Users’ trainings, and e-learning setup
- Data cleaning and migration from the old to the system
- Support post Go-Live
- Control cost spending on roll-out and IT activities , IT Resources planning and Project reporting.
- Project delivered on time within budget according to the business case
- Implemented the first project with a scrum and agile approach
- Implemented a user simplified version for ordering goods from the field on mobile device (smartphone and tablet)