Humanitarian organization of 13’000 persons and 1’800 millions CHF budget present in more than 80 countries with a decentralized culture.
Implementation of a global and centralized Supply Chain management Information System, keeping the culture of decentralization, but adding common processes and shared information on stocks available.
The scope of the processes covered for 4000 users is
- Forecast and Demand Planning (FDP)
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Order to Delivery (O2D)
- Material Management (MM)
- Consolidation Reporting Closing – General Ledger (CRC)
- Asset Management
- Pledges Management & Accounts Receivable
The ERP uses a standard MRP engine to procure or transfer the materials to the different field operations. These processes involve the monitoring of stocks and, in particular, the generation of procurement proposals for purchasing and/or material transfer.
Aboneo played several roles in the implementation:
- Prepare and organize the following “Change management” activities for the roll-out in the countries
- gap analysis (processes, human resources, network infrastructure)
- Users’ trainings, and e-learning setups
- Data cleaning and migration from the old system to the new one
- Support post Go-Live
- As a Scrum Master, coordinate between business process owners, JDE consultants, IT developers and IT Department in order to deliver application enhancements and specific IT developments,
- Control cost spending on roll-out and IT activities , IT Resources planning and Project reporting
- Project delivered on time within budget according to the business case
- Implemented the Scrum methodology between business owners and IT developers
- Implemented a User simplified version for ordering goods from the field on a smartphone or a tablet